18x24 Custom Cut Conservation Archival Mat with Whitecore fits 13x19 Picture
We ship most orders within 1-2 business days when it is placed by 11am PST. For larger orders, it will take approximately 2-4 business days, however we will contact you if we expect any longer delays in the shipping process. MORE INFO
- Buy 10 for $6.10 each and save 19%
- Buy 25 for $5.85 each and save 22%
- Buy 50 for $5.60 each and save 25%
- Buy 100 for $5.30 each and save 29%
- Buy 200 for $5.07 each and save 32%
- Buy 500 for $4.75 each and save 37%
- Buy 1000 for $4.55 each and save 39%
|1-9 $7.50||10-24 $6.10||25-49 $5.85||50-99 $5.60||100-199 $5.30||200-499 $5.07||500-999 $4.75||1000+ $4.55|
Our conservation archival mat board is a 4-ply paper mat that provides the aesthetic and design benefits you need for your prints, photos, and any DIY projects you have. Each mat board has a 45 degree bevel edge and a richly colored white or black front surface with a white core. Conservation Archival is also known as "Museum Level" mat board that can last for many years to come. The qualities that make a board safe for storing artwork and valuable documents have been evolving for decades.
Mat boards are great for matting your art, prints, or documents, and giving it a finished and professional look. Each opening size is half an inch smaller (covers only .25" on each side of your artwork) so that your picture size does not fall through.
Here are some ideas for using our mat boards:
- Draw on the mat board, making this mat board even more versatile.
- Use it for photo booth props. Decorate the mat for weddings, birthdays, graduation, etc. You can personalize it and use it to take pictures.
- Write on the mat for events or in the home. Use it for signatures or small notes, you decide.
- Use the mats as a poster. Simply put a picture of the honoree, then add some decor around the mat and there you have it, a poster!
How to Mount Using the Hinging Method
|Brand||Golden State Art|
|Mat Thickness||4 Ply|
|Core Color||White Core|